Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12356850
Akraya is looking for a Senior .Net Developer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Pushpendra at 408-816-2400.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: .Net, ORM (NHibernate), AWS
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Development, documentation, debug, support, analysis, time management, source code maintenance and adherence to existing standards and best practices.
- Mentor junior and mid-level software engineers.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Pushpendra @ 408-816-2400
- Computer Science degree
- 5+ years of experience with the following Technologies:
- ASP.Net C# MVC and WebAPI
- GIT, Github
- RDMS, SQL
- ORM (NHibernate preferred)
- Experience in an Agile environment with Lean software development principles.
- Background with DI and design patterns.
- Test driven development experience.
- Deadline-driven mentality.
- Multiple projects completed where you created an end-to-end full stack web application.
- Experience with the following technologies is a plus:
- IOC (Inversion of Control) - Castle Windsor, Simple Injector, StructureMap, Unity.