Research Triangle Park,
Job Category: Networking ,Systems, Security & DevOps Engineering
Job Number: 12152231
Akraya is looking for a Senior Security-Engineer. To be considered, please apply or call Radha @
408-907-3215. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Vulnerabilities, Mitigations , OWASP Top 10
Duration: Up to 18 months, renewed quarterly, based on business need, budget approvals and performance
Contract Type: W2 Only
- This role is an excellent opportunity to be part of a world-class security organization and contribute to the security, privacy and data protection needs of a large enterprise that's continually evolving its business models.
- You will play a leadership role in assisting these groups in securely architecting/operating their offerings by aligning to the CSDL, industry standard methodologies, compliance and privacy requirements.
- Proven foundation of Secure Development Lifecycle (SDL) and a working knowledge of how various SDL requirements.
- knowledge of Agile Methodologies, DevOps and CI/CD with relevant experience in all phases of the application development.
- Deep knowledge of various classes of security weaknesses and vulnerabilities and mitigations techniques.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Radha @ 408-907-3215
- 7+ year’s information security experience. Familiar with the OWASP top 10. Able to provide technical security training.
- Any additional technical training, including CCSP, CISSP, CCIE or Cybersecurity related certifications is a plus.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.