Job Category: Cloud Computing
Job Number: 11600413
Akraya is looking for a Android Security Analyst for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Chirag & 408-907-5650. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our manyclients.
Primary Skills: Spyware, phishing, rooting, SMS Fraud, Malware, Android, Java
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Roles and Responsibilities:
- A team that develops products, tools and methods to detect and contain malware -- what we call " potentially harmful applications ", or PHA .
- Our repository contains over 50 million apps and we render verdicts on over 100 million install attempts per day across 2+ billion devices.
- Once we flag an app as PHA, has the capability to warn users, block future installs, and clean it up from infected devices.
- Our team is responsible for identifying new PHAs, reverse engineering them, containing their damage and handling PHA reports and incidents
- You will: Design and implement software mechanisms to automate, expand and accelerate functions (detection, containment, response) Develop new mechanisms to identify PHAs in different categories (e.G., spyware, phishing, rooting, SMS fraud) Expose evidence of the presence of PHA on Android devices for purposes of in-dep
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Chirag at 408-907-5650
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.