Primary Skills: Auditing, Risk, CISA, CRISC, CISSP, CGEIT, CISM, CPA, CIA
Duration: 2+ Months Contract
Contract Type: W2 Only
Required Skills & Qualifications:
To follow up with any questions, please contact Karma at 408-512-2360
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and/or Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) strongly preferred. Other certifications add value such as Certified in Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Security Professional (CISSP), CPA, and/or CIA.
- Minimum 3 years of internal or external audit experience with Big 4 Audit Firms, with exposure to the following compliance frameworks AT101 Type2 SoC1 and SoC2 (SSAE16), ISO2700x, FedRamp, COPPA, ITIL, NIST, PCI DSS.
- Understanding of Cloud industry technologies and IaaS, PaaS, SaaS platforms preferred. Ability to quickly acquire and apply knowledge of changing technologies implemented is essential.
- Good understanding of audit process/methodology, and risk management/advisory ability.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment, meet deadlines and handle multiple projects.
- Experience in using a risk-based audit approach in evaluations of and recommendations for management processes.
- Ability to present audit findings and recommendations in a manner that will be understood and accepted by all responsible parties.
- Posses the tenacity to pursue difficult and sensitive issues to acceptable conclusion
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, time management and issue resolution skills.
- Excellent analytical skills, organizational skills, ingenuity and the ability to work as part of a team.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.