Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12013257
Akraya is looking for a “Scrum Master” for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call “Harleen” at “ 408-816-2474”. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Imaging Software, MS office Suite, Scrum Master Certification, Kanban/Agile, Ecommerce
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Type: W2 or C2C
- Solid understanding of agile values, principles
- Skilled in the use of Scrum and Kanban agile frameworks
- Solid understanding of Team Rosters and JIRA
- Possesses situational awareness, and demonstrated judgment in prior experience.
- Interested in continual improvement, learning, and knowledge sharing.
- Understands conflict resolution, appreciates organizational transparency, and building trust.
- Ability to communicate effectively across an e-commerce organization to forge relationships with business users, product managers, testers, release teams, platform engineering teams, and user interface teams. Technical and business audiences, executives, and external partners.
- Ability to work in an unstructured, fast-paced environment.
- Experience in a multi-country high traffic e-commerce business implementing web sites, service-oriented (SOA) architectures, middle-ware, supply chain solutions, or Software-as-a-Service (SaaS),
- Ability to work with outsourced technology partners based in multiple, global locations.
- “ Scrum Master Certification or PMI-ACP preferred”
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call “ Harleen” at 408-816-2474
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.