Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12752951
Primary Skills: Safe Agile, Agile Coach, Scrum master, Kanban
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Execute and guide on a multi-year strategy for SAFe Agile Transformation across a large line of business. Coordinate with various Agile Transformation Teams on standing up Agile Release Trains, facilitating Program Team ceremonies, such as Program Increment planning, feature writing workshops, backlog grooming, scrum of scrums, retrospectives, etc. Coach and partner with various stakeholders such as Product Managers, Product Owners, Business Owners, IT leads to help ensure strategy and execution alignment.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS:
- 5-7 years experience applying Agile practices and principles including SAFe, Scrum and/or Kanban including demonstrated ability to inspect and adapt Agile practices to various situations.
- 5-7 years experience completing a transformation program with organization of over 2,000 members.
- 3-5 years in Scrum Master, Product Owner or Agile Lean Role.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong facilitator skills.
- Hands on experience working agile teams and coaching on safe best practices
- Ability to coach AND provide transformation guidance.
- Excellent collaboration and team building skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Possesses a high degree of initiative.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- 7-10 years of project management or technical leadership experience, leading large, complex deliveries.
- Enterprise experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher.
- SPC4 (SAFe Program Consultant 4)
- SP (SAFe 4 Practitioner)
- CSM (Scrum Master)
- PSPO ( Professional Scrum Product Owner)
- RTE (SAFe Release Train Engineer)
To follow up with any questions, please contact Newton at 408-816-2470.
- Change Management
- Lean Portoflio Management
- SAFe DevOps
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.