Job Category: Clinical Affairs
Job Number: 12126081
Akraya is looking for a Scientific Manager for one of our award-winning clients. You will be a valuable member of an amazingly talented team that is driven by the fact that their projects are changing lives and improving the human condition. This company was recently named a “ Company to Watch” by the Life Science Industry Awards. To be considered, please apply directly or call Vaibhav at 408-512-2355. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: HEOR, Microsoft Office suite, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
Duration: Long Term
Tax Term: W2 Only
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Communicate and translate HEOR value messaging effectively and creatively in manuscripts, dossiers, and appropriate communication tools for payers.
- Support the development, deployment, and appropriate use of field tools and resources (e.G. Slide decks) and ensure correct positioning and relevant messaging in these tools to optimize access.
- Collaborate with Commercial, Medical and other functions to evaluate emerging opportunities and threats, understand the competitive landscape, and anticipate any barriers to access.
- Work closely with Payer Medical Scientist and HEOR teams to establish best practices and coordinate effective interface and knowledge sharing across departments.
- Provide scientific support at advisory boards, regional educational programs, conferences and other external meetings.
- Adhere to all applicable pharmaceutical codes, Office of Inspector General (OIG) guidelines, and client policies.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Vaibhav at 408-512-2355
- Scientific degree with ideally 1+ year of experience in pharmaceutical industry or managed care.
- Comprehensive understanding of HEOR preferred.
- A comprehensive understanding of US healthcare systems and reimbursement processes/decision-making
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, including management of multiple priorities and resources.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook) is required
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.