Job Category: Clinical Affairs
Job Number: 11818578
Akraya is looking for a (Manager - Scientific - I) for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call (Ashu Pandey & 408-907-2228). If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: HIV, HEOR, Healthcare, Clinical, Economic, pharmacoeconomics, clinical trials, post market studies, training, epidemiology, database analysis, cost-effectiveness, budget impact, cost-utility analyses, prospective studies, PRO development etc.
Duration: 18 Months Contract (Possibility for Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Strong scientific compassion, incorporating patient perspectives and PRO’ s into HEOR studies
- Communication and translation of health outcomes that is patient-centered and driven
- High impact opportunity to support launch of Discovery for PrEP
- Research activities supporting retrospective database analyses, cost-of-illness evaluations, cost-effectiveness studies, patient-reported outcomes research, and decision-analytic modeling
- Provide high quality clinical HIV expertise in conjunction with HEOR technical and methodological support to effectively use clinical, economic, and humanistic data to enhance value propositions, product reimbursement, and formulary access
- Communicate and translate HEOR value messaging effectively and creatively in manuscripts, congresses, AMCP dossiers, and appropriate communication tools for payers
- Support the development, deployment, training, and appropriate use of field tools and resources (e.G. Slide decks) and ensure correct positioning and relevant messaging in these tools to optimize access
- Review research protocols and proposals, including clinical trials and phase IV post-marketing studies
- Ability to prepare HEOR abstracts for conferences and experience drafting, reviewing, and editing manuscripts
- Engage key clinical and HEOR experts and facilitate the building of relationships via collaboration on various projects
- Work closely with Global HIV HEOR team to establish best practices in HEOR and coordinate effective interface and knowledge sharing across departments
- Advanced health degree (D.N.P., Pharm. D., Ph.D., M.D. Or D.O.) required:
- 1-2 years of postgraduate experience in HIV as demonstrated by post-graduate fellowship training, residency, research, or hospital/clinic experience in HIV or 1-2 years of postgraduate experience in economics, pharmacoeconomics, health services, outcomes research, managed care, public health or pharmaceutical industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in matrixes, project team environment Additional Preferred Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Prior work experiences in the healthcare field.
- Knowledge of HEOR assessments (epidemiology, database analysis, cost-effectiveness, budget impact, cost-utility analyses, prospective studies, PRO development).
- Experience in conducting HEOR studies Education Graduation from an accredited D.N.P., Pharm D., Ph.D., M.D., or D.O. Program.
- Exhibit Client’ s core values: integrity, teamwork, accountability, inclusion and excellence Knowledge, Experience and Skills.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Ashu Pandey & 408-907-2228
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.