Job Category: Compliance & Regulation
Job Number: 11727764
Akraya is looking for a Sanctions Analyst for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Shabana at 408-907-2246. If this position is not quite what you' re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Sanctions, Risk, Research
6+ Months Contract
Contract type: W2 only
- The Sanctions Analyst reports to Sanctions Compliance team and is responsible for assisting with risk assessment processes, coordination on internal and external audit issues, project management tasks, writing and editing, client special approvals, and ad hoc projects.
- A successful candidate for this position will have strong writing, research, analysis, critical thinking, documentation, and project management skills.
- Seeking an individual who has some familiarity with global finance, the banking industry, sanctions, regulatory compliance, and internal and external audit processes.
- A good awareness of developments in foreign affairs as well as some facility with foreign languages is also desirable.
- Support compliance risk assessment processes, including controls inventory and controls testing.
- Collect and organize policy/procedure documents.
- Draft new policy/procedure language and propose stylistic and substantive edits to existing documents.
- Perform analysis on bank policy/procedure documents.
- Draft and edit content for a wide range of Sanctions Compliance program documents, presentations, and training material.
- Investigate and research companies and individuals to identify sanctions risk, as needed.
- Clearly document and support judgments; decisions; and procedures. This necessitates strong writing skills and the ability to maintain files and records in accordance with business unit standards.
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Shabana at 408-907-2246
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the " Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.