Job Category: ERP - SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, MS Dynamics, Salesforce, PLM
Job Number: 12611838
Primary Skills : Salesforce/APEX development, CI/CD, Agile
Contract Type: W2/C2C
- Envision and define a state-of-the-art release management solution for a complex solution spanning packaged software and custom solutions
- Define, communicate, and manage technical change management (e.g., release) processes for all Salesforce.com related technology efforts
- Define and implement a standardized deployment process that delivers patches, minor enhancements and major releases
- Define, drive and implement a Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) strategy.
- Automate whenever possible, optimizing efficiency and quality of delivery, including managing external resources to implement automation tools.
- Implement and own the release management process for the Salesforce platform, including Force.com, Heroku, Einstein Analytics, Node.js, Java.
- Set up, monitor and maintain all Salesforce.com sandboxes, including creating and synchronizing sandbox metadata and appropriate data sets.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Vipul at 408-512-2357.
- Strong passion and expertise in release management and DevOps domain.
- 5+ years of experience in Salesforce development operations and release management in complex enterprise environment.
- Rich Operations skills across; build and release management, Continuous Integration tools and frameworks such as, Git, Ant, Maven, etc.
- Salesforce / APEX development experience a plus.
- Extensive experience working within a scaled agile scrum / process.
- Good understanding of orchestration/CI integration tools like Jenkins, Terraform
- Familiarity with Parasoft, Copado, Autorabit, Docker, Heroku pipelines, Postgres will be a huge plus.
- Salesforce certification in 'Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.