Job Category: ERP - SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, MS Dynamics, Salesforce, PLM
Job Number: 11979344
Akraya is looking for a Salesforce Administrator for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Rakesh at 408-512-2352. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Salesforce Admin
Duration: 7 Months+ (Possible FTE)
Contract Term: W2 only (Contract)
- Salesforce Configuration Specialist– The Salesforce configuration specialist will work closely with SalesConnect program staff, technical team members, project managers, business users, and staff to deliver customer management projects ranging in size from minor enhancements to major multi-year initiatives. The Configuration specialist will play a key role in supporting the definition of business processes and configuring CRM applications to support those processes.
The SalesForce.Com Configuration Analyst/Configuration Specialist – CRM Systems will perform a variety of project-related activities, including:
- Serving as a knowledge resource for Salesforce.Com capabilities and best practices.
- Reviewing and understanding general business drivers and context for development projects.
- Defining the Salesforce.Com configuration required to support functional and non-functional requirements and business processes.
- Configuring working prototypes and performing business process reviews to validate and refine prototypes.
- Preparing formal project documentation, including specifications, requirements summaries, logical system design documents, state diagrams, and test scripts.
Advanced Salesforce.Com configuration Including:
- Workflow and Triggers
- Custom objects and fields
- Role hierarchies and Sharing Rules
- Sales Processes
- Page layouts
- Record types
- Reports and Dashboards
Coding and integration experience including:
- VisualForce page creation
- Apex class creation
- Integration with Salesforce.Com API
Key activities Include:
- Assisting business users and others in defining required features and mapping features to business processes.
- Preparing functional prototypes.
- Conducting business process review sessions.
- Preparing and presenting user documentation and training documents.
- Creating and managing Implementation Plans.
- Post-go-live support and optimization.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Operations, Industrial Engineering, or related field.
- 5+ years of progressive experience as a Configuration Specialist on Systems Implementation or Business Process projects, including responsibility for scheduling and budgeting aspects.
- Experience with ERP and CRM management in a large organization.
- Experience in summarizing and presenting complex topics to non-technical audiences.
- Effective personal communication and client-facing skills with technical and management staff.
- Familiarity with business analysis techniques and methodologies to include User Stories, Use Cases, Requirements Gathering, Requirements Tracking, UAT, Systems Testing, Agile Methodology, and Waterfall Methodology.
- Certification as Salesforce.Com Developer or equivalent experience HIGHLY preferred.
- Certification as Salesforce.Com Admin 301 HIGHLY preferred.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Rakesh at 408-512-2352
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.