Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 11975975
Akraya is looking for a SW Development Engineer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Asmita @ 408-907-6421, If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Designs, develops, documents, tests, and debugs new and existing software systems, applications, and solutions.
- Serves as technical expert on development projects. Creates and utilizes software tools.
- Responsible for scoping customer needs, defining and architecting software products.
- Participates in development life cycle including requirements analysis, design and testing. Supports, maintains, and documents software functionality.
- Analyzes code to find causes of errors and revises programs as needed.
- May consult with Product Management or end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs.
- 9-14 Years of Experience.
- Experience developing cutting-edge solutions
- A genuine passion for engineering high-quality solutions
- Proficient with RESTful and microservice designs, architecture and methodologies
- Deep technical skills that span React/Angular JS, Node.Js, JSON, XML and cloud enablement
- Experience with messaging technologies (RabbitMQ or similar)
- Ability to work seamlessly across multiple programming languages
- Ability to lead the team and set the direction.
- Experience with source control solutions such as Git
- Good familiarity with Cloud, preferably AWS.
- Experience using Dockers and Kubernetes preferred
- Familiarity with browser testing, unit testing, integration testing and debugging
- Experience working within an agile SDLC environment (Scrum)
- 8-10 years of hands-on contribution in Software Engineering or related field
- Experience in designing solutions from scratch
- Ability to convey complex technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Strong interpersonal communication and problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented development and design principles
- Tech savvy, detail oriented, and highly driven
- Relevant formal education, including BSCS or MSCS
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Asmita @ 408-907-6421
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.