Job Category: Quality Assurance and Testing
Job Number: 12317414
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Supplier/Vendor QA Engineer II for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call at Ajitabh at 408-907-2956.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Supplier Quality or Supplier Development, Project Management,
Duration: 12+ Months (Possible Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Ajitabh at 408-907-2956
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent, must provide GPA.
- Experience in engineering and manufacturing of Electronics, preferably in the medical, automotive, or military industries.
- Experience in Supplier Quality, Supplier Development, or related field preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, a natural team builder/leader.
- Demonstrated Project Management skills.
- Outstanding analytical skills along with good judgment.
- Ability to find common ground between various stakeholders, and bring people together to drive towards key goals.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing techniques, certification preferred.
- Knowledge of 21 CFR part 820 and ISO 13485 is a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP Information Systems, preferably SAP.
- Experience in a high-volume medical device company is a plus.
- Ability to travel to suppliers on an as needed basis – domestic and international.