Job Category: ERP - SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, MS Dynamics, Salesforce, PLM
Job Number: 12550941
Primary Skills: Salesforce, Change management, Business Planning, Project management
Duration: 4 Months with possible extension
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Write requirements and engagement with System and Process experts to help identify solutions to business pain points
- Engagement with Change Mgmt team to plan for Change Management as needed for each initiative.
- Drive systems-related project execution in direct partnership with IT (system administrators and development scrum teams); measure and document business results achieved through solution implementation).
- Lead UAT business planning, execution.
- Partner with project stakeholders, IT, and System Administrator teams to prepare for Go-Live and post-go live support.
- 6+ years experience working within the Salesforce platform on an Administrative & Analyst role.
- Bachelors’ degree in business, computer science or related field.
- 4+ years of Business Analyst experience, or focus in project/program management
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint.
- Understanding of systems analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work independently and consider cross-functional and downstream.
- impacts with close attention to detail.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Partha at 408-512-3153
- AppExchange packages experience is preferred.
- Systems Analyst or Consulting experience preferred.
- Salesforce Certifications of Admin, AppBuilder preferred
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.