Job Category: Quality Assurance and Testing
Job Number: 12410449
Akraya is looking for an SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test) III for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Newton at 408-816-2470.
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Duration: 6 Months
Contract Type: W2
- Develop / Update Automation Test Strategy and define Test Plan for large scale, complex testing efforts.
- Develop and execute Automated Test Suite.
- Optimize manual vs automation test need.
- Have a good understanding to confirm test coverage.
- Collaborate and communicate with project stakeholders (Solutions Architects, Project Managers) to address risks by using data, experience and logical methods.
- Test systems or system components utilizing manual, black box and white box testing methods.
- Assist others in constructing, maintaining, and supporting test harnesses, test data generators and analysis tools.
- Communicate effectively and responsibly in an Agile environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 5 or more years of relevant programming/QA experience.
- Strong programming and problems solving skills.
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS and the DOM.
- Advanced knowledge of BDD and TDD along with Selenium.
- Knowledge of Java, Cucumber, ReactJS, JUnit to develop test suite.
- Knowledge of tools like Jenkins, Git, Artifactory server.
- Able to translate requirements from Jira User stories to automated tests.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Newton Mendonsa at 408-816-2470
- Knowledge of Web Service test automation, including REST.
- Experience working in a modern web application stack (React, Backbone, Angular, Ember, JQuery etc.).
- Familiarity and experience with Adobe AEM (CQ).
- Experience with Node.js, npm, gulp, and webpack.
- Experience working with globally distributed teams.
- Experience working in the Agile methodology.
- Familiarity with responsive web design.