Job Category: ERP - SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, MS Dynamics, Salesforce, PLM
Job Number: 12413171
Akraya is looking for a SAP WM / MM Consultant for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Moiz at 408-816-2442.
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients
Primary Skills: SAP WMS (Warehouse Management System), MM (Material Management), Logistics,
Duration: 4 Months Plus (Possible Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support Client’s warehouse management processes(SAP WMS) and all associated business systems functions.
- Be able to lead and facilitate business user meetings to gather process information.
- Create functional specifications, detailed design documents, testing scripts for SAP project and enhancements.
- Conduct QA validations and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) tests.
- Conduct deployment activities for projects and provide training to new users as required.
Hands on experience in core SAP WMS areas:
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a full cycle implementation as well as in support projects.
- Minimum of 5 years designing and configuring SAP WM modules knowledge of the key integration points between the other SAP modules
- Minimum of 5 years designing and configuring SAP MM modules knowledge of the key integration points between the other SAP modules
- 6+ years related experience covering Business system analyst, and prior demonstrated implementation experience on at least one package ERP application. SAP experience is required with a strong lead role in implementation is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Experience with RF screens and integration with WM is a must.
- Needs to have expertise on Inbound Goods Receipt, Put away, Outbound Picking, Strategies, Warehouse Monitor, Physical Inventory, Printing, Two Step Picking
- Hands on experience with Interfaces to Third party systems.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Moiz at 408-816-2442
- Warehouse configuration, Put away and picking strategies, cycle count procedure, configuration, cycle count adjustments, wave picking, Kanban setup, Production interface with WM, Interim storage areas, Physical Inventory, Print configuration, Knowledge of Storage Unit Management is desired, but not required, Warehouse Monitor.