Akraya is looking for a SAP Translation Lead (German) for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Moiz at
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Translation,SAP PP, MM, Quality Management, Medical Device, Change Management
Duration: 6 to 8 Months
Tax Term : W2 Only
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Moiz at 408-816-2442
- Minimum 8-10 years of current professional experience as business analyst in SAP for Production Planning & Manufacturing (PP), Quality Management (QM)and Material Management (MM) area.
- Experience in SAP Language Translation project desired
- Experience in Germany language
- Business System Analysis experience in Medical Device or similar company
- Work with Business SMEs and IT analysts to identify various business scenarios by user roles relevant for translation in German language.
- Prepare functional and technical specifications for Language Translation and support developer to identify custom text elements for translation.
- Identify master data and Configurations tables for translation.
- Interact with onsite /offsite team members, translators to ensure alignment of functional / technical design and project objectives.
- Participate in the development, testing, implementation, and documentation of solutions.
- Analytical, results-driven and have a solution-oriented approach and possess interpersonal and communication skills including verbal, written presentation and listening.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills as well as good organizational and problem-solving capabilities.
- Experience with change management process and its documentation.