Job Category: ERP - SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, MS Dynamics, Salesforce, PLM
Job Number: 12224740
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a SAP SCM Consultant for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Moiz at 408-816-2442.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: SAP – PP/MM, SAP S&OP, MRP, purchasing, APO/o9 or Kinaxis
Duration: 6 Months Plus (possibility of extension)
- Work for S&OP project.
- Solution definition and understanding of S&OP solution and work enhancements, interfaces into SAP etc.
- 10 – 12 yrs working experience in SAP functional and with business teams and cross IT team (EDW/BW, reporting).
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Moiz at 408-816-2442
- Expertise in Purchasing, Production and planning business functions.
- Knowledge of Advanced planning systems like : APO,o9,Kinaxis etc.
- Good understanding of reporting, Analytics.
- Good in business process analysis.
- Advanced expertise in SAP – PP/MM, SAP S&OP, MRP, skills.
- SAP-APO/Kinaxis/o9 or any other advanced planning tool knowledge is added advantage.
- Basic SQL skills, data mapping, data analysis.