Job Category: ERP - SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, MS Dynamics, Salesforce, PLM
Job Number: 11793084
Akraya is looking for a SAP Payroll Functional Lead for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Somya at 408-512-2370. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our manyclients.
Primary Skills: SAP HCM and Payroll
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Functional architect and lead for SAP Payroll system implementation
Business Systems Analysis
- Lead the overall solution architecture with systems integrators (SIs).
- Partner with SI, Finance Payroll systems program management team, PayWorks Tech Lead to execute the Global Design phase with SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll.
- Understand in-house built applications and develop integration framework between SAP ECP and systems.
- Functional point of contact representing Corporate engineering for the proof-of-concept project. Responsible for answering functional and systems related questions from System Integrator, Finance Payroll and stakeholders and be the " go-to-person”.
- Deliver functional design with systems integration flow, data flow, process flow, systems configuration document
- Identify and document risks with the model pre-set by and SI during the ' proof of concept' project.
- Responsible for identifying the business needs of their internal customers and stakeholders to determine solutions to business problems.
- Facilitate requirements elaboration of user stories with team members, including process and data-modeling activities
- Provide product demonstrations and overviews with business units
- Document test scenarios and test results.
- Facilitate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities to ensure high-quality software deliverables
- Respond to feedback from internal customers who participate in UAT and/or early adopter programs
- Partner with internal customers to identify and provide content for internal training
- Communicate effectively with all team members, project sponsors and stakeholders both technical and non-technical. Must be able to explain technical issues to non-technical people attempting to meet the user' s needs and ensuring team collaboration for project success
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Partner with software vendor (SAP) and be able to influence the decision to build new features.
- Keep projects and initiatives in motion and delivered on time
- Provide weekly updates for all assigned requests and projects.
- Solid organizational skills with the proven ability to multitask and to " do what it takes” to get the job done. Must be able to identify project tasks, accurately estimate task completion dates and deliver on multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- 12+ years of experience with SAP HCM and Payroll systems implementation.
- Experience with 2 or more global implementation with Payroll systems.
- Extensive experience and strong expertise with Payroll Control Center, Finance integrations, Banking integrations, external HRIS integration, SAP integration tools and global payroll compliance needs.
- Strong knowledge and experience with SAP MDG (Master Data Governance), SAP FI/CO, SAP Central Finance, SAP BCM etc.
- Strong knowledge and experience with SAP Process Orchestration (PO), Process Integration
- Ability to decompose high-level concepts into details and distinguish solution ideas from requirements, while being detail oriented.
- Strong knowledge and experience in data modeling for reporting & data warehouse.
- Strong Problem Solving Skills - Ability to analyze and critically evaluate gathered information to resolve conflicts, anticipate issues, and make priority decisions.
- Knowledge of all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle, with an emphasis on requirements elicitation, requirements and design modeling, documentation and communication
- Experience leading projects through implementation and delivery
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple teams and stakeholders
- Ability to keep up with technical discussions, especially in the enterprise software and infrastructure domains.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Somya at 408-512-2370.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Information Systems or Computer Science or related engineering discipline
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.