Job Category: ERP - SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, MS Dynamics, Salesforce, PLM
Job Number: 12399812
Akraya is looking for a SAP PP-QM Analyst for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Moiz at 408-816-2442 .
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients
Primary Skills: SAP, Production Planning, Quality Management, MRP, Inventory Management
Duration: 6+ Months (Possible Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Moiz at 408-816-2442
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a full cycle implementation as well as in support projects.
- Minimum of 5 years designing and configuring SAP PP modules knowledge of the key integration points between the other SAP modules
- Minimum of 5 years designing and configuring SAP QM modules knowledge of the key integration points between the other SAP modules
- 6+ years related experience covering Business system analyst, and prior demonstrated implementation experience on at least one package ERP application. SAP experience is required with a strong lead role in implementation is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Hands on experience in Manufacturing, MRP (planning), Demand management, Inventory management.
- Quality Management experience is required.