Job Category: ERP - SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, MS Dynamics, Salesforce, PLM
Job Number: 12544266
Primary Skills: SAP, Production Planning (PP), Material Management (MM), Quality Management (QM)
Duration: 7 Months Plus (possible extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Moiz at 408-816-2442
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Systems.
- 8 years of Business Systems Analysis experience in Medical Device, or similar, company (manufacturing (Batch and Serial), inventory, purchasing, quality, etc).
- Experience supporting SAP MM, PP, QM, SAP Enterprise Portal, PI (bi-directional interfaces to legacy systems) and QM business users.
- Experience w/SAP ECC 6.0 or above.
- Ability to manage IT projects from conception to implementation.
- Knowledge and general understanding of Manufacturing, Supply chain, Quality and Regulatory business processes.
- Detailed development of specification documents for development requirements
- Ability to write and execute Test scripts in Client ALM.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision or guidance.
- Experience working with Agile, Ivalua, MES, Business Objects.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.