Job Category: ERP - SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, MS Dynamics, Salesforce, PLM
Job Number: 12280689
Akraya is looking for a SAP HANA Lead for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Karma at 408-512-2360.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: SAP, HANA, Cloud foundry, SDI/SDA, SQL, SLT, ETL, Data Modelling,
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Contract Type: C2C or W2 only
Technology platform working in: SAP HANA DW
- HANA 2.0 Web IDE SPS 2,3,4, Cloud Foundry ,SAP HaaS , GIT HUB, Multi-Tenant Application, Containers, Synonyms, Table Functions, Stored Procedures, CDS Views, SDI and Flow Graphs ,Data Archival.
- SLT/SDI Data Replication Experience.
- Hana Data Modeling.
- Reconciliation process.
- Looking for candidates who have already worked with Cloud Foundry.
- SAP HANA 2.0 configuration, architecture, reporting/visualization, predictive analytics and data/solution modelling.
- Must have 3-4 years of experience with native HANA data modeling.
- Must have experience with HANA SQL script.
- Must have Project experience in Advanced modeling concepts including Analytic Views, Attribute Views, Hierarchies, Creating Restricted & Calculated Columns, Filter Operations, Variables, Creating Calculation Views, SAP HANA SQL, SQL Script and Procedures, Currency Conversion, Turning Business Rules into Decision Tables.
- Experience with writing functional and technical specifications, testing and training.
- Must have experience with Integration technologies, such as Smart Data Access, SLT; virtual data modeling, HANA Studio, Hana Live / Core Data Services; Lumira visualization tool; Smart Business Modeler KPI configuration through SAP Fiori
- Good knowledge on building HANA views using SDI/SDA and ETL process using Data Services.
- Hands-on knowledge of S/4HANA installation.
- Experience with Analytics Cloud Reporting.
- Good understanding of HANA Life-Cycle Management, importing and exporting HANA models within schemas, performance tuning.
- Experience with SAP Best Practices deployments.
- 7+ years’ experience with data warehousing technologies.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Karma Tsering at 408-512-2360
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.