Job Category: ERP - SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, MS Dynamics, Salesforce, PLM
Job Number: 12223148
Akraya is looking for a SAP FI/CO Configurator III for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Karma at 408-512-2360
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: SAP, FICO, ASC, SQL, ECC, Revenue Recognition, RevPro, Scrum
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Contract Type: C2C or W2 only
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Karma Tsering at 408-512-2360
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business/Accounting, or equivalent work experience.
- 8-10+ years of relevant experience in an Information Technology systems analysis function, working with end-users to translate business requirements into systems specifications.
- Working experience on RevPro (RevRec solution).
- Hands-on Accounting standard ASC 605, 606, and Lease standard ASC 842 is plus.
- Working experience in Scrum is a must.
- 2+ full life-cycle SAP implementations.
- 5+ years of hands-on SAP configuration experience in FI/CO & SD modules.
- Detailed understanding of the integration with other SAP modules SD, MM, PS.
- Experience supporting the integration between ECC and 3rd party applications
- Experience with SAP BO and SAP BPC is desirable.
- Fair skills in SQL is desirable.
- Demonstrated understanding of all aspects of a full life cycle implementation and production support.
- A plus would be experienced with complex implementations that include custom solutions around PGI and sales revenue postings, including Intercompany Sales.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills; ability to lead discussions, present ideas to audiences of all sizes, and interact with all levels of the organization.
- Good knowledge of SAP structures, configuration standards, object dependencies and tables.
- Strong solutions skills with demonstrated ability to analyze and provide effective problem solving, assessing whether standard functionality can be used and identifying reasonable custom solutions where needed.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to relate well and cooperate with others to effectively coordinate activities and accomplish goals.
- Experience leading and managing project team members and deliverables.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.