Job Category: ERP - SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, MS Dynamics, Salesforce, PLM
Job Number: 12311276
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a SAP Consultant for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Vaibhav at Ajitabh at 408-907-2956.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Administrative Support Role and/or Projects-related Role, Rapid Development Cycles
Duration: 06+ Months (Possible Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Ajitabh at 408-907-2956
- At least 10 years’ experience in SAP OTC specifically in the following areas
- Gathering and documenting requirements.
- Conducting requirements analysis.
- Experience with Service Contracts.
- Variant Configuration.
- Experience with Pricing procedures and Item categories.
- Revenue Recognition experience and knowledge is a must.