Job Category: ERP - SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, MS Dynamics, Salesforce, PLM
Job Number: 12462107
Primary Skills: SAP ABAP, SAP UI5, ALV, Module Pool, Smart Forms, BDC, Function Modules, BAPI, User Exits, BADI
Duration: 2 Months with Possible extension
Contract Type: W2 Only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Ajitabh at 408-907-2956
- Responsible for SAP ABAP development that includes ALV, Module Pool, Smart Forms, BDC, Function Modules, BAPI, User Exits, BADI, Enhancement Framework, ALE/EDI, IDOCs, Workflow, Adobe Forms and Object-oriented Programming
- Responsible for SAP UI5 development that includes HTML5, Fiori, SAP Gateway, OData Services. Experience in Neptune Application development is preferred
- Collaborates with cross-functional IT business analyst team to review the business requirements and design, build, test and implement a variety of SAP objects including reports, interfaces, conversion, enhancements, forms and workflows
- Write technical documents to support the functional specifications and other efforts
- Collaboratively work with offshore team members: Assign development tasks and recommend technical solutions, conduct regular meetings, review the developments and take ownership at onsite
- Provide code reviews of development of onsite and onsite team members and provide advice on areas of improvement.
- . Provide estimates and dependencies for development tasks and demonstrate excellent coding abilities to produce scalable quality product.
- Involve in performance tuning and maintenance activities and ensures technical solutions meet the performance guidelines and standards.
- Participates in day-to-day production support, trouble shooting and apply break fixes to resolve critical bugs.