Job Category: ERP - SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, MS Dynamics, Salesforce, PLM
Job Number: 12229473
Akraya is looking for a SAP ABAP Developer for one of our cutting-edge clients. We can’t tell you much about the company until you apply but, on this team, you will work on truly innovative and life-changing projects with talented people who put learning and collaboration ahead of all else. This company continues to create tools to help solve complex healthcare challenges around the world. To be considered, please apply directly or call Partha at 408-512-3153. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: SAP ABAP, SAP UI5
Duration: 4 Months with possible extension
Contract Type: W2 Only
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Partha @ 408-512-3153
- Responsible for SAP ABAP development that includes ALV, Module Pool, Smart Forms, BDC, Function Modules, BAPI, User Exits, BADI, Enhancement Framework, ALE/EDI, IDOCs, Workflow , Adobe Forms and Object-oriented Programming.
- Responsible for SAP UI5 development that includes HTML5, Fiori, SAP Gateway, OData Services. Experience in Neptune Application development is preferred.
- Collaborates with cross-functional IT business analyst team to review the business requirements and design, build, test and implement a variety of SAP objects including reports, interfaces, conversion, enhancements, forms and workflows.
- Write technical documents to support the functional specifications and other efforts
- Collaboratively work with offshore team members: Assign development tasks and recommend technical solutions, conduct regular meetings, review the developments and take ownership at onsite.
- Provide code reviews of development of onsite and onsite team members and provide advice on areas of improvement.
- Provide estimates and dependencies for development tasks and demonstrate excellent coding abilities to produce scalable quality product.
- Involve in performance tuning and maintenance activities and ensures technical solutions meet the performance guidelines and standards.
- Participates in day-to-day production support, trouble shooting and apply break fixes to resolve critical bugs.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.