Job Category: Compliance & Regulation
Job Number: 11725033
Akraya is looking for a Risk Analyst for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Darshana at 408-907-6411. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Risk analysis, Investigation, Making Calls, Case notes
Duration: 7+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Applies defined procedures to independently investigate, analyze, and resolve queued fraud and financial risk issues.
- Works with limited instructions on defined risk cases.
- Makes outbound calls to customers to validate payments transactions.
- Writes complete, succinct and accurate case notes.
- Provides empathetic, accurate, and efficient resolutions to very complex and escalated customers.
- Handles questions or escalations on suspected fraud from other business units.
- Allowed discretion in waiving specific company policies such as pricing and timing.
- Maintains or exceeds established standards for investigation procedures.
- Works on special projects as needed.
- Takes feedback from recommendations on process improvements, while also identifying areas where improvement is needed and contributes to make necessary changes
- Escalates infrequently and only for the most complex, unknown issues.
- Works with team to share best practices and ideas on fraud prevention techniques.
- Experience in risk mitigation within the payments industry (2-4 years preferred) with the ability to identify the behaviors and signs of risky financial transactions or accounts.
- Excellent research and investigative skills.
- Proficient use of technology with exceptional internet research skills.
- Ability to make independent and sound decisions and think on your feet in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to partner and work seamlessly across the team to effectively document and share problems, opportunities, and solutions.
- Ability to successfully manage time to meet tight deadlines.
- A self-starter who works independently and resolves issues with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Communicates (verbal and written) complex issues in ways that the customer easily understands and can successfully apply the solution.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in fast paced, high volume environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Positive attitude and team player who demonstrates Intuit values.
- Enjoys staying on top of breaking fraud schemes/ trends.
- CFE certification is a plus!
- Must be able to work overtime as well as Saturdays and some holidays.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Darshana at 408-907-6411
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.