Job Category: Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Compliance
Job Number: 12333201
Akraya is looking for a Revenue Analyst III for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Yash Sharma at 408-907-3211.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Portugese read is a must, Revenue, compliances, costing, audits, analyst,
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Individuals in this position must conduct internal audits regularly, as well as assist outside auditors by providing them with any requested financial records.
- Revenue analysts must also ensure the company is fully compliant with Sarbanes-Oxley regulations at all times.
- They must also attend meetings to share information, collect data, and answer questions. Revenue specialists generally work during regular business hours in an office environment.
- Overtime may be required as deadlines or other business needs require.
- An individual in this position must be extremely organized, pay close attention to detail, and be able to develop revenue-building strategies.
- Understanding of SOX/Sarbanes- Oxley complaints.
- Portugese read is a must
Please apply directly with your updated resume or Yash Sharma at 408-907-3211
- A bachelor's degree in accounting, economics, or a related field is generally the minimum educational requirement for this position.