Returnship with Pfizer: OpEx Associate: 23-01041
Rocky Mount, NC 27804 US
Women Back to Work, the leading national organization for returnship programs, is partnering with Pfizer, the world-renowned pharmaceutical leader, to provide return-to-work opportunities in Rocky Mount, NC. If you've taken career break and are eager to re-enter the workforce, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
These are full-time roles with Pfizer that require 100% on-site work.
Primary Skills: Continuous Improvement; Change Management; Lean/Six Sigma
Contract Type: Fulltime with Pfizer
Location: Rocky Mount, NC (Onsite)
For immediate consideration, please connect with the recruiter, Sharlene at (408) 907-7708) or firstname.lastname@example.org
About this Role:
You will work as a coach and a facilitator for improvement projects and establish and maintain performance metrics to measure program success. As a Continuous Improvement Associate, you will support the program by taking care of project governance, project reviews, communications, trainings, certifications and rewards. Through your domain knowledge and commitment, you will create a collaborative team environment for your colleagues.
- Contribute to the completion of project tasks and milestones.
- Work with process teams to identify and execute improvement projects.
- Work closely with Lean Program Lead and project coaches on areas ranging from project design to project closure and sustainability.
- Bring together cross-disciplinary teams when working on complex problems or pursuing business opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Demonstrated Lean six sigma application experience
- Experience and working knowledge of Process Monitoring systems
- In-depth knowledge of program and project management in support of Lean, Enterprise Excellence, Six Sigma, quality improvement, and similar initiatives
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Master's Degree
- Leadership experience in functional area
- Knowledge of cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices), and manufacturing procedures and standards
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. Akraya was recently voted as a 2022 Best Staffing Firm to Temp For by Staffing Industry Analysts and voted by our employees and consultants as a 2022 Glassdoor Best Places to Work.