Returnship at Pfizer : Validation/Equipment Engineer :23-02842
Rocky Mount, NC 27804 US
Women Back to Work, the leading national organization for returnship programs, is delighted to partner with Pfizer, the world-renowned pharmaceutical leader, to provide return-to-work opportunities in Rocky Mount, NC. If you have taken a career break, but looking to return to the workforce, this role could be for you!
This is a full-time role with Pfizer, requiring 100% on-site work. Relocation is available for this role.
Primary Skills: Construction TS/Terminally Sterlized Filling Line, Asepctic Filling Process , Sterile Manufacturing, Vials/Ampoules/Syringes
Contract Type: Fulltime with Pfizer
Location: Rocky Mount, NC (Onsite)
Salary Range : $90,000 - $130,000/yearly (Open to discuss)
For immediate consideration, please connect with the recruiter, Michelle George at (408) 907-6609 or Michelle.George@akraya.com
The Lead Project Engineer will be responsible for managing capital projects at the Pharmaceutical Rocky Mount site. They will oversee the entire project lifecycle, including project scopes, budgets, schedules, equipment procurement and installation, and technical support for manufacturing operations. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing, knowledge of GMP compliance, strong project management skills, and excellent communication abilities.
- Construct manufacturing facility with filling lines capable of producing sterile filling lines for vials, ampoules, and syringes utilizing RABS and isolator technologies. And formulation suites for both portable and fixed tanks.
- Lead the development and execution of project to construct ampoule packaging facility. This includes automated inspection equipment, labeling, packaging, and sterialization equipment.
- The position requires a high level of technical expertise in pharmaceutical processing systems, solutions mixing tanks and equipment, high purity piping distribution systems, aseptic filling operations, terminal sterilization processes, packaging equipment, automated visual inspection, and clean room facilities design requirements
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) with relevant experience or higher education degrees with less experience
- Broad background in pharmaceutical manufacturing, equipment automation, and clean facilities
- Relevant pharmaceutical experience in a sterile or pharmaceutical environment are required, will consider other FDA -- GMP experience and medical device or combination product production.
- Provide mentorship for less senior engineers. This can include being accessible, listening, providing guidance, and help with goal-setting
- Continuing education and training to stay contemporary on current industry standards.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. Akraya was recently voted as a 2022 Best Staffing Firm to Temp For by Staffing Industry Analysts and voted by our employees and consultants as a 2022 Glassdoor Best Place to Work.