Returnship at Pfizer : Lead Project Engineer 23-02842
Rocky Mount, NC 27804 US
Women Back to Work, the leading national organization for returnship programs, is delighted to partner with Pfizer, the world-renowned pharmaceutical leader, to provide return-to-work opportunities in Rocky Mount, NC. If you have taken a career break, but looking to return to the workforce, this role could be for you!
This is a full-time role with Pfizer, requiring 100% on-site work. Relocation is available for this role.
Primary Skills: Project management, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Equipment Automation, Utilities Support Systems, cGMP
Contract Type: Fulltime with Pfizer
Location: Rocky Mount, NC (Onsite)
Salary Range : $90,000 - $130,000/yearly (Open to discuss)
For immediate consideration, please connect with the recruiter, Deepti at (408) 907-2727 or email@example.com
The Lead Project Engineer will be responsible for managing capital projects at the Pharmaceutical Rocky Mount site. They will oversee the entire project lifecycle, including project scopes, budgets, schedules, equipment procurement and installation, and technical support for manufacturing operations. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing, knowledge of GMP compliance, strong project management skills, and excellent communication abilities.
- Manage assigned capital projects from start to finish
- Develop project scopes, budgets, schedules, and resources
- Provide technical support for manufacturing operations
- Identify and implement cost reduction goals
- Support the development of long-range plans for site infrastructure and manufacturing efficiencies
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) with relevant experience or higher education degrees with less experience
- Broad background in pharmaceutical manufacturing, equipment automation, and clean facilities
- Good knowledge of GMP and facility/equipment validation requirements
- Demonstrated commitment to values-based leadership
- Strong project and process management skills
- Previous experience in a sterile or pharmaceutical environment
- Ability to mentor less senior engineers
- Continuing education and training on industry standards
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. Akraya was recently voted as a 2022 Best Staffing Firm to Temp For by Staffing Industry Analysts and voted by our employees and consultants as a 2022 Glassdoor Best Place to Work.