Returnship at Pfizer : Associate Project Manager :23-02681
Rochester, MI 48307 US
Primary Skills: Project Management, Communication, Problem-Solving, Manufacturing/ Production/ Engineering
Contract Type: Fulltime with Pfizer
Location: Rochester, MI (Onsite)
For immediate consideration, please connect with the recruiter, Michelle George at (408) 907-6609) or Michelle.George@akraya.com
What You Will Achieve
As a member of the Pharmaceutical team, your role will oversee and manage the operational aspects of ongoing engineering projects and serve as liaison between project engineers and planning, project team and line management. In your role, you will review the status of projects and budgets; manage schedules and prepare status reports. You and your team will assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Manage multiple projects of moderate complexity within the department.
- Supervise construction managers and others associated with capital projects.
- Develop work plans, milestones, and resource requirements.
- Conduct risk analysis and provide support during investigations.
- Hire, develop, and maintain technical skill sets in the team.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience managing projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Master's degree and project management experience
- PMP certification
- Experience in FDA regulated industries
- Strong problem-solving skills
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. Akraya was recently voted as a 2022 Best Staffing Firm to Temp For by Staffing Industry Analysts and voted by our employees and consultants as a 2022 Glassdoor Best Places to Work.