Returnship With Pfizer Continuous Improvement/Process Engineer: 23-01309
Rocky Mount, NC 27804 US
This is a full-time role with Pfizer that requires 100% on-site work.
Primary Skills: Continuous improvement, Process improvement, Lean tools, Coaching, Six sigma, Industrial/Chemical Engineering
Contract Type: Fulltime with Pfizer
Location: Rocky Mount, NC - Open for relocation
For immediate consideration, please connect with Sharlene at (408) 907-7708 or email@example.com.
About this role:
Primary responsibilities include identification, prioritization, management and execution of CI opportunities to improve the overall operational effectiveness of the PCT, reduce sources of loss, and meet improvement targets. Analyze data to drive root cause analyses and to prioritize improvements.
- Effective execution and sustaining support of the IMEx continuous improvement (CI) Loop at the PCT (tier 1) & department level (tier 2), including process of identification, management, execution of CI projects.
- Lead moderately-complex and cross-functional OpEx initiatives.
- Input and analyze data to identify areas for improvement and largest sources of loss, including collaboration with CI Specialists across ecosystems. Collaborate with PCT and element owners to identify CI opportunities.
- Utilize data to influence project prioritization.
- Receive and provide Structured GEMBA on the CI Loop Element.
- Process engineering, Chemical or Industrial engineering background
- 5+ years of experience Bachelor's degree OR a Master's degree
- Experienced in using root cause analysis methods (Green Belt Preferred).
- Have influential characteristics and structured problem-solving techniques.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and develop cross-functional relationships
- Capability in LEAN tools and/or desire to grow LEAN capabilities to further drive CI on site
- Skilled in quantitative analysis, team facilitation, effective communication with various levels through project execution.
- Six Sigma Yellow/Green Belt Certification
- Lean Tool experience or Lean Yellow/Green Belt
- Master Black Belt/ Prior Pharma Experience
- Project Management Experience
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. Akraya was recently voted as a 2022 Best Staffing Firm to Temp For by Staffing Industry Analysts and voted by our employees and consultants as a 2022 Glassdoor Best Places to Work.