Returnship For Pfizer: Electrical Engineering Manager 23-02587
Rochester, MI 48307 US
Women Back to Work, the leading national organization for return-ship programs, is delighted to partner with Pfizer, the world-renowned pharmaceutical leader, to provide return-to-work opportunities in Rochester, MI. This is a full-time role with Pfizer that requires 100% on-site work; relocation is available for candidates hired for this role.
Primary Skills: Maintenance, Reliability, EE/EC Engineering, Pharmaceuticals, Leadership
Contract Type: Fulltime with Pfizer
Location: Rochester, MI (Onsite) Relocation is available for this role
Salary range: $90,000 - $130,000/ yearly
For immediate consideration, please connect with the recruiter, Deepti at (408) 907-2727 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Manager- Electrical Engineering
We are seeking a Manager with extensive experience in maintenance and reliability engineering. In this role, you will oversee the maintenance and repair of utilities systems, buildings, and production/non-production equipment. You will provide guidance and leadership to operational teams, manage projects, and ensure compliance with safety procedures and quality standards.
- Provide guidance, lead/co-lead projects, and manage resources for projects
- Develop project execution plans and engineering studies for equipment installation
- Ensure work is performed in accordance with SOPs, cGMP, safety procedures, and good maintenance practices
- Utilize engineering principles to exercise good judgment and innovation
- Advance new concepts and methodologies through comprehensive knowledge of the discipline
- BS, Electrical Engineering with relevant experience
- Experience in plant utility systems and equipment and knowledge of electrical risk assessment and safe work planning
- Strong time management skills and ability to handle multiple projects
- Familiarity with Engineering Document Management Systems
- Ability to lead and build teams across functions and levels in the organization
- Relevant pharmaceutical experience
- Professional engineering license
- Project management experience
Note: This role requires working in a penicillin manufacturing facility. Candidates must not have allergies to penicillin.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. Akraya was recently voted as a 2022 Best Staffing Firm to Temp For by Staffing Industry Analysts and voted by our employees and consultants as a 2022 Glassdoor Best Places to Work.