Returnship At Pfizer : Sr. Project Manager : 23-02676
Rochester, MI 48307 US
Women Back to Work, the leading national organization for returnship programs, is delighted to partner with Pfizer, the world-renowned pharmaceutical leader, to provide return-to-work opportunities in Rochester, MI. This is a full-time role with Pfizer that require 100% on-site work. Relocation is available for this role.
Primary Skills: Project management, Captial Projects, Process flow diagrams (PFDs), Project development and Exceution
Contract Type: Fulltime with Pfizer
Location: Rochester, MI (Onsite)
For immediate consideration, please connect with the recruiter, Mrunali at (408) 907-2234) or Mrunali.Bhaisare@akraya.com
What You Will Achieve
As a member of the team, you will oversee and manage the operational aspects of ongoing engineering projects and serve as liaison between project engineers and planning, project team and line management. You will review the status of projects and budgets; manage schedules and prepares status reports. You and your team will assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
As a Senior Associate, your knowledge and skills will contribute towards the goals and objectives of the team. Your focus and ability to meet team targets will help in completing important deliverables on time. Your innovative use of communication tools and techniques will make it easy to manage difficult issues and help in establishing consensus between teams.
How You Will Achieve It
- Manage multiple projects/ ongoing work activities of moderate complexity within the department typically involving cross-functional representatives.
- Supervise the activities of the designers, construction managers and others associated with capital projects.
- Provide project timings to support build of operational schedule.
- Develop and maintain a work-plan to highlight ongoing activities, future milestones and current and future resource requirements.
- Conduct and/or assist in the risk analysis with internal and external sites and providing active support during investigations.
- Hire, develop and maintain the technical skill set capability in the team to enable efficient project execution.
- Complete facility fit assessments in support of process transfers and facility design.
- Develop and maintain mass balances and process flow diagrams (PFDs) for new processes.
Must Have Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years of experience.
- Understanding of effective project management practices
- Experience in capital project development and execution
- Master's degree and relevant experience in project management.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate.
- Experience in pharmaceutical, food or other FDA regulated industries.
Note: This role will be located in a penicillin manufacturing facility. Candidates must NOT be allergic to penicillin.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. Akraya was recently voted as a 2022 Best Staffing Firm to Temp For by Staffing Industry Analysts and voted by our employees and consultants as a 2022 Glassdoor Best Places to Work.