Returnship At Pfizer : Manager, Project Management :23-02680
Rochester, MI 48307 US
Women Back to Work, the leading national organization for returnship programs, is delighted to partner with Pfizer, the world-renowned pharmaceutical leader, to provide return-to-work opportunities in Rochester, MI. This is a full-time role with Pfizer that require 100% on-site work. Relocation is available for this role.
Primary Skills: Project Management, Validation, Portfolio Management, Planning, GMP
Job type: Fulltime with Pfizer on W2
Location: Rochester, MI (Onsite)
For immediate consideration, please connect with the recruiter, Deepti at (408) 907-2727 or email@example.com
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing ongoing engineering projects, ensuring they are completed within scope, budget, and schedule. You will provide guidance to operational teams and mentor other project managers and engineers. Your expertise in project management and pharmaceutical processing will be crucial in advancing new concepts and methodologies to improve productivity and client satisfaction. Ability to perform complex data analysis, track performance, and present plans to stakeholders is required. Non-standard work schedule may be required. Relocation support is available.
- Provide guidance and lead projects, managing resources and meeting objectives
- Assure projects are completed within approved scope, budget, and schedule
- Assist with the preparation of Capital Project Appropriation requests
- Collaborate with leadership and operations on project priorities and requirements
- Maintain knowledge of project management techniques and pharmaceutical processing technology
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years of experience
- Good working knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices and facility/equipment validation
- Strong project and process management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Master's degree
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate
- Relevant pharmaceutical experience
- Mechanical engineering experience
- Experience working within a pharmaceutical environment
Note: This role will be located in a penicillin manufacturing facility. Candidates must NOT be allergic to penicillin.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. Akraya was recently voted as a 2022 Best Staffing Firm to Temp For by Staffing Industry Analysts and voted by our employees and consultants as a 2022 Glassdoor Best Places to Work.