Returnship : C++ Software Engineer (Linux / Unix platform) : 24-00133
Palo Alto, CA 94306 US
Women Back to Work, the prominent national organization specializing in returnship programs, is pleased to collaborate once again with our longstanding partner Anjuna Security, a leading company in the cybersecurity industry, to extend return-to-work opportunities.
The WBW Returnship program is exclusively designed for women who have taken a career break in their professional paths, whether due to caregiving responsibilities, raising a child, or other voluntary reasons. If you have a career gap in your work history, we warmly encourage women applicants to apply.
This Returnship provides a platform to enhance your skills, build upon your experience, and cultivate meaningful connections. Join us in this empowering journey of professional resurgence.This is a full-time role, 100% remote, requiring PST work hours.
Primary Skills: C++, Unix/Linux (Kernel level programming), Linux Internals, Cloud Infrastructure
Contract Type: Fulltime
Salary Range: $130 - $150k /yearly
For immediate consideration, please connect with Sharlene at (408) 907-7708 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Develop a Confidential Computing Platform
- Engage in all stages of the software development lifecycle
- Collaborate with a global team of skilled software engineers
- Lead initiatives to improve the software development processes and practices
- Solve Client Confidential Computing challenges and address problems from low-level (e.g., hypervisors) to high-level (e.g., Helm Charts)
- Assist customers when needed
- 7 years of Backend Engineering
- Experience with C++ on Unix/Linux, low level software development
- Experience with Linux Internals
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes preferred
- Knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure, GCP, AWS, Azure
- Passion for revolutionizing the world of security
Nice to have:
- Experience with Confidential Computing and Trusted Execution Environments
- Knowledge of cryptographic principles
- Low-level experience with VMs
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. Akraya was recently voted as a 2022 Best Staffing Firm to Temp For by Staffing Industry Analysts and voted by our employees and consultants as a 2022 Glassdoor Best Places to Work.