Job Category: Creative - UI, UX, Accessibility, Graphic, Visual Designer
Job Number: 12483440
Primary Skills: Quantitative Research, Master Degree/ PhD, Online Market Place, Human Factor, SPSS, R, SQL, Python
Duration: 3 Months with possible extension (Possible CTH)
Contract Type: W2 Only
Priority is Quantitative
Secondary mixed Quantitative and Qualitative
Years: 3-4 is solid, very independent
Identify research questions, scoped out research questions, design research plan, then execute independently
Experience with **Online Market Place **
Experience: 3-5 years Quantitative *
Coding: 3 years solid SPSS, R, SQL, Python
Degree: Masters or PhD - Degrees: Human computer interaction (Quantitative); Anthropology; qualitative); Experimental Psychology (quant and quali)
Nice-to-Have Qualifications :
- 2-5+ years in applied design research in fast-paced, consumer-facing product organizations.
- Strong understanding of strengths and shortcomings of various qualitative and quantitative research methods, including when and how to apply them during product phases.
- Demonstrated success influencing product and design decisions based on research insights.
- Excellent knowledge of research principles and experiment design & facilitation
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and collaboration skills
- Experience using a variety of research tools (such as UserTesting.com, Optimizely, Ethnio) and familiarity with recruiting and analytics suites.
- Experience collecting and analyzing user behavior through unmoderated experiments (A/B testing), in-person studies, remote studies, and the occasional survey.
- MA/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Experimental Psychology, Anthropology, Sociology, Information Science, Computer Science, related fields, or equivalent practical experience.
- MA/MS in one of the previously mentioned academic fields.
- Experience with experience research supporting accessibility, a big plus.
- Experience coding, writing SQL queries.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Swapnil at 408-907-3201
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.