South San Francisco,
Job Category: Clinical Affairs
Job Number: 11818310
Akraya is looking for a “Research Associate I/II.” for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly to Ashish at 408-907-6402, If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: (Analytics or analysis) AND instruments AND (characterization OR Testing) AND Cytometry
Duration: 6-12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Akraya is looking for a Temporary Research Associate" in our Proteomics Reagent Operations. The team member will focus on the manufacturing of our conjugated antibodies, including all related tissue culture requirements. This includes antibody conjugations, selecting and growing appropriate cell lines for validation and QC, and preparing all necessary reagents for related manufacturing and testing of conjugated antibodies.
- Perform antibody-metal tag conjugations for a multitude of antibody/tag combinations for use in multiplex assays
- Perform tissue culture for cell lines related to the validation and QC of the tagged antibodies which will be offered in our catalog
- Perform quality control testing using standard ICP-Mass Spectrometry as well as our Client Mass Cytometry technology on our CyTOF instruments.
- Maintain records and laboratory environment to comply with regulatory requirements, good laboratory practices, and standard operating procedures
- Perform specific tasks associated with large-scale buffers and reagents preparation, including but not limited to pH titration, conductivity measuring, sterile filtration techniques, and aliquots.
- Provide general lab operations assistance related to lab supplies and safety.
- Maintain manufacturing instruments and other laboratory equipment as needed
- Bachelor' s degree in Biology, Biochemistry or similar Life Science plus a minimum of 2-3 years in the Biotech Industry required
- Proven capability of using various analytical instruments for characterization and testing of produced reagents
- Experience in tissue culture required; experience with Flow Cytometry and/or Mass Cytometry a plus
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Excel, Access and general understanding of ERP concepts
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly and ultimately troubleshoot independently
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Ashish at: 408-907-6402
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.