South San Francisco,
Job Category: Technician - Laboratory, Manufacturing, Electronics, Electrical
Job Number: 11818282
Akraya is looking for a Research Associate for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call “ Shikhar @ 408-816-2464”. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: R&D, QC, Pharma/Biotech/Lifescience/Biology, Biochemistry, Flow Cytometry and/or Mass Cytometry and characterization of assays
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Perform antibody-metal tag conjugations for a multitude of antibody/tag combinations for use in multiplex assays
- Perform tissue culture for cell lines related to the validation and QC of the tagged antibodies which will be offered in our catalog
- Perform quality control testing using standard ICP-Mass Spectrometry as well as our Client Mass Cytometry technology on our CyTOF instruments.
- Maintain records and laboratory environment to comply with regulatory requirements, good laboratory practices, and standard operating procedures
- Perform specific tasks associated with large-scale buffers and reagents preparation, including but not limited to pH titration, conductivity measuring, sterile filtration techniques, and aliquots.
- Provide general lab operations assistance related to lab supplies and safety.
- Maintain manufacturing instruments and other laboratory equipment as needed
- Bachelor' s degree in Biology, Biochemistry or similar Life Science plus a minimum of 2-3 years in the Biotech Industry required
- Proven capability of using various analytical instruments for characterization and testing of produced reagents
- Experience in tissue culture required; experience with Flow Cytometry and/or Mass Cytometry a plus
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Excel, Access and general understanding of ERP concepts
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly and ultimately troubleshoot independently
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Shikhar @ 408-816-2464
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.