Job Category: HR, Operations, Recruiting, Sales
Job Number: 12057614
Akraya is looking for a Relocation Coordinator for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Shabana at 408-907-2246. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Relocation specialist, package monitoring
5+ Months contract
Contract type: W2 only
The Relocation Coordinator supports the relocation function within the Human Resources department. The Relocation Coordinator is responsible for advising employees applications and paperwork, and maintain regulatory compliance.
- Serve as relocation specialist/resource to the hiring manager, employee and candidate population for all relocation matters.
- Schedule meetings with hiring managers, employees and candidates to provide overview of upcoming relocation packages and processes and answers questions as needed.
- Follow up/meet with hiring managers, employees and candidates to obtain outstanding or missing information/documentation.
- Create, edit, print and distribute materials.
- Prepare relocation-related correspondence as needed.
- Prepare, update and manage status reports. Prepare custom reports.
- Routine relocation package monitoring.
- Assist with pre-offer relocation estimates and package initiations.
- Work directly with hiring managers, employees and candidates to help resolve routine to complex relocation matters, advise on potential risks and challenges, and resolve issues by facilitating stakeholder discussions that balance business and employee needs.
- Work with outside relocation vendor to interpret and apply relocation policies and procedures in a timely manner when appropriate.
- Advise on changes that may impact the relocation program and/or employees. Assist in executing change and communication plans.
- Archiving files, monthly reporting, and wire requests.
- BA/BS diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of US and global relocation, with minimum 3 years' experience.
- Advanced skills in MS suite, including Excel.
- Extensive reporting, file and document management experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail and strong organizational and data entry skills.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Shabana at 408-907-2246
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.