Job Category: Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Compliance
Job Number: 12395278
Akraya is looking for a Reationship Advisor for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Asmita at 408-907-6421.
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients
Primary Skills: Relationship Advisor, Tickets, Account Setup and Wire Transfer
Duration: 4+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Asmita at 408-907-6421
- Build and nurture relationships with key clients to increase client product awareness, penetration and counter competitive activity.
- Participate in strategy meetings with bank partners to increase client retention, deepen relationships, uncover product gaps, win deals, identify outreach opportunities and set goals to achieve measurable business results.
- Manage onboarding of new relationships by gathering and validating all relevant legal documentation to adhere to Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering and other banking regulations for new and existing relationships
- Prepare necessary bank documents and establish client records.
- Monitor and participate in product implementation trainings ¿ Reinforce and educate clients of available self-service tools.
- Create, organize and deliver regular training and technology demonstrations via web conferencing or in person to support the client self-service strategy.
- Provide ongoing advice and support to clients on all activity related to client accounts, including assessing risk related transactions, incident/campaign related client outreach, assisting clients with fraud mitigation, managing cash flow, and/or other daily bank operational needs.
- Provide client support for escalated product or service issues.
- Regularly interact with clients/prospects to determine potential client process improvement or sales referral opportunities.
- Frequently schedule client meetings and adhere to pre-call planning and post-call practices.
- Identify opportunities as a result of client interactions with Service Advisor or product team to further influence the positive outcome of the client experience.
- Maintain information in contact management systems to monitor sales efforts, client contact, escalation support, product campaigns, portfolio reviews, training activity and availability of sales materials and resources.
- Provide records for performance tracking and targeting future sales efforts/referral opportunities.
- Participate in selected industry related networking organizations, examine industry best practices and disseminate competitor information collected to appropriate internal business teams.
- Prospect and participate in local community events to promote Client brand awareness.
- Actively participate/lead bank initiatives/task forces.