Job Category: Customer Service & Field Support
Job Number: 11559069
Akraya is looking for a Relationship Advisor, for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Syed at 408-816-2015. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Relationship Advisor, On-Boarding, Account Maintenance and Client Training and Education
Duration: 9 + Months
Contract Type: W2
The following are the general divisions of time:
15 – 25%: On-Boarding of New Clients or adding accounts for existing clients:
45 – 65%: Account Maintenance:
- Gathers and validates all relevant legal documentation to adhere to Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering and other banking regulations.
- Prepares necessary bank documents and establish client records.
- Reviews account information once active and contact client with instructions and introductory training.
- Account Maintenance comprises an extensive number of different types of transactional activities.
10 – 20%: Client Training and Education:
- Manages overdrafts,
- Verifies wire transactions,
- Updates account signers,
- Investigates fraud issues,
- Researches transactional activities,
- Provides support or training on on-line self-service tools,
- Handles requests for additional products (such as credit cards),
- Approves fee waivers
- Interaction with clients/prospects under guidance to determine potential client process improvement and provides ongoing advice and support to clients on all activity related to client accounts
- Reinforces and educates clients of available self-service tools
- Creates, organizes and delivers regular training and technology demonstrations via web conferencing or in person to support the client self-service strategy
- May conduct online demonstrations for prospects
- High School Diploma or Equivalency PLUS
- 3-4 years of related professional experience (banking/financial services industry or customer service)
- 5-7 years of overall experience
- Bachelor’ s Degree desired and may be considered as 2-3 years overall experience
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Syed at @ 408-816-2015
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.