Job Category: Clinical Affairs
Job Number: 12060279
Akraya is looking for a Regulatory and Quality Post Market Coordinator for one of our cutting-edge clients. This company creates innovative, robotic-assisted systems that help empower doctors and hospitals to make surgery less invasive. They continue to create tools to help solve complex healthcare challenges around the world. To be considered, please apply directly or call Ashu Pandey @
408-907-2228, If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Regulatory, Regulatory Affairs, Post Market Surveillance, ISO 13485, Medical Devices, USFDA, EU, MDD
Duration: 12+ Months Contract (Possibility for Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Undergraduate degree in engineering, life science, OR Experience = 1 year of experience in Regulatory Post Market Surveillance Department with experience or exposure in the following areas:
- Basic understanding with Medical Device Complaint files and quality record documentation.
- Basic understanding of Regulatory reporting requirements for Medical Devices (US FDA requirements, EU MDD requirements, etc.).
- Basic understanding of regulatory reporting requirements for Medical Devices, complaint system, and process requirements.
- Computer literacy (PC, Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint, Outlook), experience with ERP / CRM software such as SAP a plus
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion within a broadly defined range of policies and practices
- Demonstrated organizational and planning skills, including action oriented, focused urgency and driving for results
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and to prioritize and schedule work to meet reporting or other deadlines
- Good team skills with ability to collaborate and influence
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Ashu Pandey @ 408-907-2228
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.