Job Category: Technical Support & Customer Service
Job Number: 12606373
Primary Skills: Complaint handling, Regulatory affairs, documentation, medical device
Duration: 12+ Months (possible Extension)
Contract: W2 only
- 1+ years of experience in medical device field, with experience or exposure in the following areas:
- Knowledge and basic understanding with Medical Device Complaint files and quality record documentation
- Knowledge and basic understanding of Regulatory reporting requirements for Medical Devices (US FDA requirements, EU MDD requirements, etc.)
- General technical and or clinical medical device knowledge
- General understanding of Regulatory Reporting requirements for Medical Devices and complaint system and process requirements for Regulatory Post Market Surveillance.
- General understanding of quality record requirements and how they apply to complaint files and regulatory reports.
- Able to make decisions quickly using information at hand and evaluate the need to obtain clarification and direction when necessary.
- Education: Associates Degree, Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree
To follow up with any questions, please contact Moiz at 408-816-2442
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.