Job Category: Technical Support & Customer Service
Job Number: 11823042
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Regulatory Post Market Surveillance Coordinator for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call ashu at 408-907-2228. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skill: Regulatory, Compliance, FDA, Investigating complaints, files malfunction reports, documentation.
Duration: 12 Months Plus (possibility of extension)
Tax Term: W2 Only
- Education: Undergraduate degree in engineering, life science, OR Experience = 1 year of experience in Regulatory Post Market Surveillance Department with experience or exposure in the following areas:
- Basic understanding with Medical Device Complaint files and quality record documentation.
- Basic understanding of Regulatory reporting requirements for Medical Devices (US FDA requirements, EU MDD requirements, etc.).
- Basic understanding of regulatory reporting requirements for Medical Devices, complaint system, and process requirements.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion within a broadly defined range of policies and practices
- Demonstrated organizational and planning skills, including action oriented, focused urgency and driving for results
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and to prioritize and schedule work to meet reporting or other deadlines
- Good team skills with ability to collaborate and influence
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to effectively communicate and work with both internal and external customers.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call ashu at 408-907-2228
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.