Job Category: Clinical Affairs
Job Number: 12125135
Akraya is looking for a Regulatory Operations Assistant for one of our award-winning clients. We can’ t tell you much about the company until you apply but you will be a valuable member of an amazingly talented team that is driven by the fact that their projects are changing lives and improving the human condition. This company was recently named a “ Company to Watch” by the Life Science Industry Awards. To be considered, please apply directly or call Vaibhav at 408-512-2355. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Clinical Trial Register, Microsoft office suite, Regulatory affair, Clinical Data, FDA, EU
Duration: 12+ Months Contract (Possibility for Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
Category: Clinical Affair
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Vaibhav at 408-512-2355
- 02+ years of relevant experience and a BS degree.
- Clinical R&D experience (e.G. Clinical Operations).
- Basic understanding of Clinical Development and associated regulations (e.G. FDA, EMA) & best practices (e.G. ICH, GCP).
- Disclosures experience (Clinical Trial Registration & Results Posting).
- Experience with creating external Share point pages and/or other web-based forms.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience or experience with creating databases.
- Has well developed computer skills including proficiency in Word, Adobe and Excel.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.