Job Category: Clinical Affairs
Job Number: 12125135
Akraya is looking for a Regulatory Operations Assistant - I for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Vaibhav at 408-512-2355.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Clinical Trial Register, Microsoft office suite, Regulatory affair, Clinical Data, FDA, EU
Duration: 12+ Months Contract (Possibility for Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Vaibhav at 408-512-2355
- 02+ years of relevant experience and a BS degree.
- Clinical R&D experience (e.g. Clinical Operations).
- Basic understanding of Clinical Development and associated regulations (e.g. FDA, EMA) & best practices (e.g. ICH, GCP).
- Disclosures experience (Clinical Trial Registration & Results Posting).
- Experience with creating external Share point pages and/or other web-based forms.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience or experience with creating databases.
- Has well developed computer skills including proficiency in Word, Adobe and Excel.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.