Job Category: Clinical Affairs
Job Number: 11974364
Akraya is looking for a Regulatory Affairs Associate for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Vaibhav Kalbende & 408-512-2355. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: MS Word, Document management, Regulatory Submissions
Duration: 6 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- MS Word expert/guru with preference on exp in PDF/hyperlinking
- Must be competent in communicating with dept customers and high attention to detail
- Document management exp preferred
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Experience in document management and complex document formatting as applicable is a plus.
- Familiarity with pharmaceutical development and regulatory submissions is a plus.
- Must be able to balance multiple tasks simultaneously to achieve goals and satisfy customers.
- Works under limited direction and may independently determine and develop approaches to non-routine problems.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Vaibhav @ 408-512-2355
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.