Job Category: HR, Operations, Recruiting, Sales
Job Number: 12408795
Primary Skills: Recruitment experience, Scheduling Interviews, Good oral and written communication skills.
Duration: 06 Months
Type: W2 only
The Recruiting Coordinator is a key member of the team, will interact closely candidates, recruiters, interviewers for our C-Suite roles, as well as other positions and departments to ensure a seamless interview process. If you are a detail-oriented, dedicated problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced, high energy environment, this role just might be for you!
- Support the interview scheduling logistics of assigned requisitions, ensuring an efficient and effective service is delivered to the business and providing exquisite candidate experience.
- Coordinate all elements of candidate interview logistics including sending meeting invites, booking rooms, organizing Video Conferencing, Skype and Dial- in details.
- Develop and provide an interview agenda in a professional manner to all parties.
- Maintain a clear hiring workflow by updating candidate status in applicant tracking
- Ensure there are open lines of communications with Recruiters.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the Recruiter and Hiring teams
- Fields questions and scheduling requests.
- Provide administrative support to the recruiting team, including process improvement projects and other ad-hoc duties.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Hanzala @ 408-512-2457
- Experience using Microsoft office products; Expert Outlook skills.
- Ability to learn quickly; adapt to new software technologies.
- Excellent organization and time management skills with a demonstrable ability to handle multiple tasks, projects and deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently, seeking answers and assistance where it makes sense
- Ability to push back, being an advocate for the applicant experience (reducing churn and reschedules) all while coaching and developing strong business relations.
- Display perseverance, humor, and a positive attitude.
- Ability to own your role by: being proactive, resourceful, and take initiative to deliver exceptional results; along with the ability to identify problems and drive solutions.
- Ability to interact with various levels of leadership.
- Ability to handle high stress situations and manage frequently changing priorities.
- Motivation to seek out additional tasks and responsibilities.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.